A: Basically you will be given a low price to sound like you are getting a bargain, then when they turn up, they say you need a deep clean — this will be extra on the price, didn’t include deodoriser, VAT etc. The chances of you paying the price you were quoted is very unlikely — and not only that it would be false economy — in my experience the lowest price and best value price are never the same. They may be NCCA members but probably not, NCCA and Woolsafe approved highly unlikely — hope this helps!
0800 505 3183
46 Roman Grove
- Q: Do you hire out your machines?
A: Sorry we don’t, cleaning ...
- Q: I didn’t realise you needed to clean Wool carpets in a different way?
A: Any wool or woolmix ...
- Carpet Cleaning Tips #1 April 23, 2013
- Carpet Cleaning Discounts for Whole Properties in Hampshire June 25, 2013
- How to clean Red Wine from your carpet January 17, 2014